Beauty




Beautiful, by and large is a beautiful word. One can mean so many things when they say that it's “ Beautiful”. One can also feel a lot when they hear the word beautiful.

I recall one morning at our dining table, my mother and I were just talking, and at one moment, I just randomly said: ‘Mom, you’re so beautiful’

I remember thinking to myself 'WHAT?!!!Why did I just blurt out something like that?!?’ But then as I looked at her again, her face completely weird-ed out by my random statement, I knew I really didn’t care if I sounded mindless. I said what I felt was true. She was beautiful (Even though she hadn’t gotten ready for the day yet).

It’s the same thrill when I hear my father play the piano, or when I see a dancer on stage, giving it his all. It’s also the same when I go to a beach or when I am with someone I like.I tend to see them in a beautiful light and the moments are amazing.

Most of the time, I feel that we are so small in our thinking, we feel that beautiful people are those who have an aesthetic feed, or a glamorous get up, and in this thought line, we forget that beauty isn’t a look or an image. It’s a feeling.

Every single person is beautiful because we all ARE created wonderfully, and yes, beautifully. Our lives hold so much importance and worth, that it’s impossible to measure it. It breaks the stereotype of outer looks and dives deeper, searching for our greatest fears, our stubbornness factors, our flaws, our “other side” and shamelessly falling in love with every bit of it. After all, isn’t a thundery night as beautiful as a clear morning sky?

My give to you is simple, but gutsy.

‘It won’t hurt to call something beautiful right?’

Beauty doesn’t always have to be romantic; neither does it have to be something to feel ashamed of. But acknowledging it takes guts. Most of the times, we beat ourselves for even thinking about something as small as a leaf being beautiful, and that’s alright.

But learn how to let your heart free once in a while okay? It’s not good keeping it locked up like that. Let it loose for people and things who make us feel warm inside, The keys are in our hands.

I sign off now, hoping you have a beautiful day!

- By The Flower Post


Comments

  1. And thats what I call a beautiful post coming from a beautiful soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice . Keep posting . Keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made my day even better😍❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written Fleury girl! Beautiful words and the way you put it forth is marvelous! Keep up the good work beautiful!( ◜‿◝ )♡♡˖꒰α΅•༚α΅•⑅꒱(◍•α΄—•◍)❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well penned..keep it going!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo good πŸ˜­πŸ’“ πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank youu so much everyone for your support and love πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A simple thought , beautifully written ♥️

      Delete
  8. Thoughts expressed beautifully. Way to go Fluer. All the best dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautifully expressed.
    Keep it up FluerπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful written beautifully....😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautifully written 😊
    Loved it😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful words! Waiting eagerly for your next post😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwwww , nice one FleuπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your words follow a cuddle....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment